What is a Virtual Assistant and why do I want one?
A virtual assistant (VA) works remotely using their sills to support businesses with office assistance. They could deal with general admin and support tasks such as diary bookings, email management and research or they may focus more on a niche skillset.
VAs offer a wide range of office support services. This may be on a retainer contract, or a more ad hoc or project basis.
When will I need a VA?
You can use the services of a VA if you are time-poor or if you could use a specialist in an area that is not one of your strengths. Hand over administrative tasks, research or the setup and implementation of systems. You can then focus your energy and expertise on growing your business, engaging with customers or simply reducing the stress of business ownership.
A VA can give you back time to spend with your customers by taking away time-consuming tasks as well as making your company look larger and more professional.
Take a look at my blog on Delegation
Office assistance support services
Feeling frustrated you don’t have enough time? Here are a few ways using Virtual Assistant support services can change your life:
- Customer engagement: Messaging your clients and potential customers with emails, letters and other comms on your behalf
- Training Course support: From event logistics to user guides, delegate attendance and feedback gathering. In other words, full support for your course
- Document management: On-line file storage, review and sign-off tracking which will make document audit trails effortless
- Event management: Booking, tracking and communicating about your events
- Website support: updates to company sites, for example, posting blogs or adding testimonials
- Infographics, images and meme creation: Visuals that help tell your story and engage your readers, for example with social media posts
- Other general office assistance: for example, email management, appointment booking, website updates, research etc.
Office Assistant support services
Contact me to talk through your needs, it’s easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Let’s have a chat about the services you need for your business
- Choose if this is to be a one-off project or an ongoing work each month
- Review my terms and sign on the dotted line
Send me the work and I’ll get cracking.